Friday, July 14, 2023

Timeless Thank You - Stampin' Up! Timeless Arrangements

   My friends at The Paper Players have a great set of challenge colors this week and I had to play along!  


  It's a horrible photo but the sun just wasn't cooperating and I didn't have time to wait around for it to change.  But I hope you get the gist anyway!  I love this combo of black, white, Lost Lagoon, Bubble Bath and Berry Burst.  

  I've been using the Timeless Arrangement bundle a lot lately and it was handy on my desk so I grabbed it again!  I started with a Lost Lagoon base, the used the Fern embossing folder on a piece of Basic White.

  I cut a whole bunch of different pieces in Bubble Bath, Berry Burst and Basic Black and layered them behind a strip of Lost Lagoon Soft Shimmer Specialty paper.

  The sentiment is stamped in Versamark and embossed in black and die cut.  I saw another stampers card with these cute little flowers on her card and I was like,  "hey, I don't have that die in my set" before I realized that it was the flower sprig die with just the flowers trimmed off!   So I did the same with a bit of the Soft Shimmer paper in Berry Burst. 

 A black bakers twine bow is the only embellishment.

  All the products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Timeless Arrangements

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Lost Lagoon, Basic White, Bubble Bath, Berry Burst, Basic Black, Soft Shimmer Specialty paper

Accessories: Fern embossing folder, Timeless Arrangements dies, dimensionals, Black bakers twine



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Amanda - the foliage either side of the banner, along with the fern embossed background, gives so much textural interest - just lovely. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Amanda! I love all of the die cuts tucked in alongside the strip of Lost Lagoon. What a wonderful way to show off the challenge colors! The embossed background adds so much texture. Thank you for playing in my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, you card is so beautiful! I love the embossed background and all those gorgeous flowers. SOOOO pretty! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!