Saturday, July 15, 2023

Hello Letters - Stampin' Up! Stamped With Love

   My card today uses the Global Design Project sketch which I have to confess I used very loosely as my elements were a bit too large to space out exactly as the challenge shows but I hope you can see the inspiration nonetheless!


  I started with a Basic White thick card base, then a layer of Smoky Slate topped with a piece of Bright & Beautiful DSP in a polka dot pattern.  A white baker's twine bow is tied around this layer.

  Next I stamped the envelopes in different ink/paper combinations and mixed and matched the the colors and fussy cut the postage stamps so they would all be a bit different.  I used the "hello" from the Biggest Wish stamp set and it's a perfect size to stamp on the envelope.  

  Once I had my envelopes all set I arranged them on the opposite corners as close to the sketch as the sizes would allow I adhered the pieces with some bring popped on dimensionals.

  The final touches are a few pastel adhesive-backed sequins for a bit of shine.

  All of the products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Stamped With Love, Biggest Wish

Ink: Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana, Bubble Bath

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Smoky Slate, Bright & Beautiful DSP, Coastal Cabana, Bubble Bath

Accessories: white baker's twine, dimensionals, pastel adhesive-backed sequins



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!