Sunday, July 30, 2023

Timeless Smile - Stampin' Up! Timeless Arrangements

   It has been an extremely busy month for our family and I'm looking forward to getting some extra time in the stamp room to make up for all the days I've been away!  I started to get some stamping mojo back yesterday by playing along with Freshly Made Sketches to make a bit of a clean and simple card using the Timeless Arrangement stamp set and a color palette I've been saving for just the right project.  I think this set of colors will make for some lovely fall cards don't you think?


  All of the stamping etc. is to be on the top portion of the card to stay with the sketch so I started with a Basic White thick card base.  Then I cut out some of the Countryside Corners dies shapes in Lost Lagoon, Pecan Pie and Wild Wheat.  For the Wild Wheat and Lost Lagoon pieces I stamped them with 2 different stamps in the Timeless Arrangements set in the same color ink.  The Lost Lagoon pieces are stamped off once.  The Pecan Pie die cuts are embossed with the Twisted Rope embossing folder.

  I arranged the pieces on a diagonal on a piece of Basic White and then trimmed the overhanging bits.  The panel is then popped on dimensionals on the card front.

  The sentiment also from Timeless Arrangements is stamped under the panel in Pecan Pie ink.  None of the embellishment options I had looked quite right so I left them off and kept it unadorned.

  All of the products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Timeless Arrangements

Ink: Lost Lagoon, Wild Wheat, Pecan Pie

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Lost Lagoon, Wild Wheat, Pecan Pie

Accessories: Countryside Corners dies, Twisted Rope embossing folder, dimensionals




2 comments:

  1. These colors are just perfect for fall. Also, I'm just about ready for some cool temps. Fun use of the sketch! So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've placed these pieces on the card front! And I love these colors for Fall. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!