Friday, July 28, 2023

Timeless Congrats - Stampin' Up! Timeless Arrangements

   Even though it's now closed, last week's challenge from Freshly Made Sketches was too nice to pass on by.  I wanted to focus on some of the image stamps in the Timeless Arrangement bundle and this sketch seemed like it would work.  I've mostly just used the sentiments and the die cuts so I thought it was time to give the other stamps some love.


  I decided to use a color combination I had noted from some fabric I saw and I love how it turned out!  The card base is Pebbled Path, then I stamped a layer of Lost Lagoon with the open leaf sprig in Pretty Peacock.  I backed that layer with Basic White for a crisp clean edge.

  The larger sentiment is from Layering Leaves and was the perfect bit of elegance to go with these colors. The smaller congrats is from the Gone Fishing set.  Both are die cut and then added to the card front with the circle popped with dimensionals.

  The flowers are stamped in Pretty Peacock on Basic White and then colored in with Flirty Flamingo Blends and finally die cut.  I layered them along the edge of the circle and added a little gold bow for some glam.  A bit more shine is added with a few sequins.

  All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Timeless Arrangements, Layering Leaves, Gone Fishing

Ink: Pretty Peacock

Blends: Flirty Flamingo light & dark

Paper: Pebbled Path, Basic White, Lost Lagoon

Accessories: Timeless Arrangements dies, Stylish Shapes dies, dimensionals, Adhesive-backed Sequin Trio, gold thread (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!