Monday, July 3, 2023

Timeless Garden Thanks - Stampin' Up! Timeless Arrangements

   I'm playing along with The Color Hues challenge today which is Merlot & Navy and I hope my "merlot" is close enough. Stampin' Up! recently retired Merry Merlot which would be a perfect match for this challenge but all I have available is Cherry Cobbler.  Maybe adjust your screen color settings to get it closer lol!  Looking back maybe I should have had Navy as the main color instead!  Live and learn!


  There isn't much stamping on this card but it instead uses a lot of die cutting.  I started with a Basic White thick card base, then used a piece of Cherry Cobbler and one of the Gorgeous Gardens dies to cut the beautiful background panel.

  The sentiment from Timeless Arrangements is stamped in Night of Navy on Basic White then cut out with the Timeless Arrangements dies.  Using Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler and More Dazzle specialty paper I cut out various leaf shapes and layered them behind the sentiment.  Once they were all set then I popped the whole thing up on dimensionals on the card front.

  I used some Night of Navy bordered ribbon to make a fork bow (tutorial here) and then added a few retired gold gems.

  I think these colors plus the gold accents makes for a really elegant card.  Thanks for the inspiration Color Hues team!

  Current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Timeless Arrangements

Ink: Night of Navy

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, More Dazzle Specialty paper

Accessories: Gorgeous Gardens dies, Timeless Arrangements dies, dimensionals, Night of Navy bordered ribbon, gold gems (retired)



5 comments:

  1. Your colors look perfect to me Amanda, and I'm loving how you used the challenge colors with all the die cut leaves! The Timeless Arrangements set is one of my favorites right now and I love how you've used it on your card! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at The Color Hues Color Challenge!! Marcia (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcia is correct, your colors look great! The hues part of the challenge actually gives you a bit of latitude, but these are perfect. Your die cuts are lovely--I especially like the background! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card !!!!!
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are in the realm of colors so all is good, Amanda! And yes this is a very elegant card. I love the bow too! So happy you played along at Color Hues and I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No apologies Amanda. This is beyond fabulous!!! I love the color hues, the design and that sweet little bow. Thanks so much for playing with us at Color Hues!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!