Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Camping Birthday - Stampin' Up! Zany Zoo

   I needed a few birthday cards and wanted to use some of the cute animals on the Zoo Crew DSP to create a little scene.  I had only used the stamped images in the coordinating Zany Zoo stamp set so far but there is such a variety of other animals that are so easy to fussy cut and incorporate into a card.  I added some color with Blends markers to the DSP animals to give them a bit more interest.


  I started with an Azure Afternoon card base then created my scene on a piece of Balmy Blue.  The pig and the lion are the DSP and the skunk is the stamped image.  After they were colored and cut out I placed them on the card front with some pine trees in the background and clouds in the sky.

  The sentiment is from the Go To Greetings set and is stamped in Azure Afternoon in the corner.  This one is intended for a boy so I left off any extra embellishments.  

  All of the supplies used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Zany Zoo, Go To Greetings

Ink: Memento Black, Azure Afternoon

Blends: Basic Black light, Real Red light, Daffodil Delight dark, Smoky Slate light & dark, Pecan Pie light, Wild Wheat light, Calypso Coral light, Azure Afternoon light, Ivory

Paper: Azure Afternoon, Balmy Blue, Basic White, Zoo Crew DSP, Garden Green

Accessories: Zany Zoo dies, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!