Friday, December 1, 2023

Bubble Bath Bulbs - Stampin' Up! Merry & Bright

   I'm super excited to be joining the Color Hues Challenge as a guest designer for their new challenge!  It will run for a whole month so there's no excuse to not play along!  And the colors are so awesome you won't want to miss out!  I can wait to see what you create!

  And now for the colors:


  Now if you are still working on your Christmas cards like I am I don't think you can go wrong with a Pink & Silver design for this time of year!  I went with a fun strand of pink Christmas lights but the possibilities are endless!


  I was inspired by one of my stampers who is doing a "stash busters" craft hop in 2024 to pull a few items from my stash to use to create this card.  The silver polka dot vellum, silver glimmer paper and Stitched Rectangle dies used to make the frame are all retired products but I've been holding onto to all of it so I might as well use it right??

  The Merry & Bright stamp set and dies have been really fun to use this holiday season and I think the fat bulbs are just too cute in Bubble Bath ink with silver glimmer paper heart shaped filaments in this design.  

  The sentiment from the Brightest Glow stamp set is stamped in Versamark and embossed in silver right on one of the bulbs.  Silver foil paper was used for the wire and the bulb bases.  

  I used my Bubble Bath light Stampin' Blends marker to color a bit of white baker's twine for the sweet bow and then a few iridescent adhesive-backed discs add just a bit more shine to the design.

  All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Merry & Bright, Brightest Glow

Ink: Bubble Bath, Versamark

Blends: Bubble Bath light

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Silver foil, Silver Glimmer (retired), Silver printed vellum (retired)

Accessories: Merry & Bright dies, dimensionals, Bakers twine, dimensionals, silver embossing powder, iridescent adhesive-backed discs, Stitched Rectangle dies (retired)



9 comments:

  1. Your pink lights are so pretty, especially with the silver polka dot vellum and glitter paper! Wonderful to have you as our guest designer for this challenge!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to have you as our guest, Amanda! Your card is wonderful and so festive. I love the glitter paper and polka dot vellum surrounded by the pretty pink lights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pink lights are delightful, and I love the way the sentiment fits right in one of the bulbs! So much fun to have you as our Guest Designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you know, I was so tickled when I saw this card come through in my email, Amanda! Thanks for making my color combo look so good and Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a FUN and FESTIVE card Amanda and perfect use of the challenge colors...you have totally made this card and challenge SHINE!! Thanks so much for guesting with us and inspiring our players with your beautiful card here at The Color Hues Color Challenge!! Hugs. Marcia (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you've incorporated the colours into your card Amanda. Such a fun card and it's great to have you guesting with us this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute design Amanda! I love the frame and those cute retro bulbs in the light pink - totally fabulous (we have some big bulbs on our tree - they add a fun element)! Adding the bit of colored twine at the sentiment bulb was a nice touch too. Thank you so much for being our guest designer this month at Color Hues, it was wonderful to have you join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that polka dot vellum background!! I really love your fun holiday design. Thanks so much for guesting with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!