Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Maple Leaf Beauty - Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Leaves

   I'm deep in my seasonal stamping lately with making fall cards.  There are some colors that really only make it onto my cards during certain seasons so I'm working a lot with fall colors and themes.  I needed some thank you cards and wanted to use the Gorgeous Leaves bundle so I got to work.

 

  And I made another video!  I'm getting better with the video editing too (I think!).  Let me know what you think if you check it out.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Gorgeous Leaves, Inspired Thoughts

Ink: Bumblebee, Pumpkin Pie, Misty Moonlight

Paper: Cinnamon Cider, Basic White, Misty Moonlight, Beauty of the Earth DSP

Accessories: Tasteful Textile embossing folder, Stitched Shapes dies (retired), dimensionals, twill ribbon (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!