Monday, September 13, 2021

Harvest Coneflowers - Stampin' Up! Nature's Harvest

   Happy Monday stampers!  My card today is one that my local stampers made in my last class and uses items from the Harvest Meadow suite.  It has a subtle fall feel that I just love.  

  I ended up having some supplies leftover and decided it might be a good time for a new video.  It's been about a year since I made a video and back then I only made two!  So after some re-learning of the video software I now have 3 videos...maybe with more use it will get faster?!  There isn't any complicated technique to show or anything like that, it's just me chatting while putting a card together so I hope you're not disappointed!  Maybe the colors or layout will inspire you in your own stamping! 

 


  And the video:



 Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Nature's Harvest

Ink:  Early Espresso

Blends: Calypso Coral light & dark, Soft Suede light & dark, Soft Succulent light & dark, Daffodil Delight light & dark

Paper: Soft Succulent, Misty Moonlight, Harvest Meadow DSP, Cork Specialty paper, Basic White

Accessories: Seasonal Labels dies, dimensionals, Elegant Faceted Gems



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!