Monday, August 2, 2021

Grateful Leaves - Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Leaves

   We had under 90 degree weather for a day or two recently and it got me in my fall feels with stamping.  I saw the Hand Stamped Sentiments color challenge and thought they were perfect for fall!  And I wanted to give my new Gorgeous Leaves stamp set a spin. Win win!


  I started off with an Old Olive base stamped on the diagonal with Old Olive ink using the Gorgeous Leaves stamps.  The smaller leaf I stamped off once so that the OO ink wouldn't be so bold.

  Next I built up my focal point using some of the retired 2020-2022 In Color DSP in a wood grain pattern cut with a stitched circle die.  I layered a Tailor Made tag with die cut leaves; one being stamped in Rich Razzleberry and the others cut right out of cardstock.  A bit of retired cotton ribbon ties the top of the tag and then the whole cluster is popped on dimensionals.

  The sentiment is from another new set; Sparkle of the Season and is stamped in Rich Razzleberry on a narrow scrap of Basic White.  A few Artistry Blooms sequins finish off the details of this card.

  This was definitely a great color combo to get started on some fall cards!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Gorgeous Leaves, Sparkle of the Season

Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry

Paper: Old Olive, Cinnamon Cider, Basic White, 2020-2022 In Color DSP (retired)

Accessories: Stitched Shapes dies (retired), Tailor Made Tags dies, Intricate Leaves dies, dimensionals, Artistry Blooms sequins, cotton ribbon (retired)



 


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! I too am looking forward to fall. Great idea to use the Gorgeous Leaves set for your background. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!