Sunday, August 22, 2021

Fall Season Wreath - Stampin' Up! Season Swirl Dies - Paper Players 555

  The Paper Players are back at it today!  Laurie has given a us fun sketch to try out!  I have to admit the tilted layer gave me some pause but several ideas later I got it done!



   I went with a fall theme as before we know it we'll be full on Christmas card making and I wanted to get a few autumn cards made and added to the stash before it was too late!

  This one starts with a Crumb Cake base that has been lightly sponged around the edges with Crumb Cake ink.  Next is a layer of Harvest Meadow DSP.

  I made the tilted frame with the Stitched Rectangle dies and then backed it with a piece of Basic White that is embossed with the Bark embossing folder.  I lightly brushed some Crumb Cake ink on the ridges to tone down the brightness.  Then I popped it up with dimensionals.

  The wreath is cut out of Crumb Cake cardstock using the new Season Swirls dies. One of the dies cuts extra leaves so I used that for the Bumblebee leaves and then cut a second wreath from Calypso Coral and snipped the leaves off and adhered them to the Crumb Cake wreath to fill it out a bit.

  Using the carryover set, Banner Year I stamped the sentiment in Misty Moonlight onto Calypso Coral cardstock then flagged the end.  I added a few extra leaves to one end and then popped it with dimensionals.

  The final touch is a little linen thread bow.

  Check out all the great inspiration from the Paper Players Design Team and then add your creation to the gallery!

Jaydee
 LeAnne
Claire
Joanne
Laurie
Anne Marie
Ann
Nancy
Debbie 

 Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Banner Year

Ink: Misty Moonlight, Crumb Cake (for sponging)

Paper: Crumb Cake, Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Calypso Coral, Bumblebee, Harvest Meadow DSP 

Accessories: Stitched Rectangle dies, Seasonal Swirls dies, dimensionals, Bark embossing folder, linen thread



8 comments:

  1. Very cute card. I love your paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my FAVORITE card this week, just love these colors and this wreath is adorable! I didn't get that Harvest paper but now, I might just have to do it! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Love the fall wreath and twine bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda, As soon as I saw your card, I went in and rummaged through my die cuts to see if I had anything similar to this so I could replicate it. I think I found just the thing! Stay tuned! Thanks for inspiring me today and every day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the gorgeous autumn colours with a pop of bright blue for good measure Amanda and the texture adds lovely interest behind your wreath of swirling autumn leaves. I've been trying to resist this set but I think your card might have tipped me over the edge! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda, you gave this wreath the justice it deserves. The Fall leaves are perfectly placed and I love your Linen Thread bow! The detail and colors are amazing. Hope you're enjoying your week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Amanda! This fall wreath is adorable! The background paper coordinates so well with the leaves and the autumn theme. What a perfect sentiment! I hope you have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amanda, I love everything about your card! I just received the wreath bundle and this is awesome inspiration to ink it up. The colors are so beautiful and of course, that sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!