Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Hand-Penned In Colors - Stampin' Up! Hand-Penned Petals

  My card today is one I made a few weeks back and tucked in with all my new catalogs so that my customers could see the new In Colors in action as well as see the new Hand-Penned Petals stamp set.

  I really liked how the large flower stamp accommodated all of the colors and they played nicely together too!  I was re-thinking my decision to include 2 of the intricate die cuts on the back ground though after making 25 cards!  That's a lot of cranking!

  I started with a Soft Succulent base, then added the 2 Whisper White floral die cuts.  Next, I stamped the large flower cluster in Evening Evergreen and then filled in the flowers with Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia and Pale Papaya.  Soft Succulent was used for the leaves.  Once it was cut out I popped it with dimensionals.

  The sentiment from Inspired Thoughts is stamped in Fresh Freesia and die cut it with the Tasteful Labels dies.  That only lasted about 3 cards then for time's sake I used a circle punch.  I added a length of Evening Evergreen Open Weave ribbon and an In Color jewel before popping it with dimensionals. 

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Hand-Penned Petals, Inspired Thoughts

Ink: Evening Evergreen, Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent

Paper: Soft Succulent, Whisper White

Accessories: Penned Flowers dies, dimensionals, Tasteful Labels dies, In Color jewels, Open Weave ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!