Thursday, December 17, 2020

Floral Sympathy - Stampin' Up! Sweet Strawberry

   Sympathy cards are never fun to make or send but this year and especially so near to Christmas make it even harder.  I wish I had a happier card to share this new stamp set but it was a happy accident that I had the 'coming soon' new Sweet Strawberry on my stamp desk when I pulled out some retired vellum paper and realized that the little flowers in this stamp set are a close match to the flowers on the vellum.  Stop back tomorrow for a happier card using this set.

  I let the retired Floral Romance Specialty paper do all the heavy lifting for this design adhering it to a Whisper White thick card base.  A Pear Pizzazz/Old Olive?? baker's twine bow goes around the base.

  The sentiment from Here's A Card is stamped in Mossy Meadow on Whisper White and die cut with the Tasteful Labels dies and popped on dimensionals.  I added a Blackberry Bliss flower from the Sweet Strawberry set and then punched out 2 more stamped in Blushing Bride and popped on with a dimensional.

  A simple and easy card which in no way can convey all my sympathy.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Sweet Strawberry, Here's A Card

Ink: Mossy Meadow, Blushing Bride, Blackberry Bliss

Paper: Whisper White thick, Whisper White, Floral Romance Specialty DSP (retired)

Accessories: Tasteful Labels dies, Strawberry Builder punch, dimensionals, baker's twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!