Monday, January 6, 2020

Woodland Birthday Wishes - Stampin' Up! Rooted in Nature

  Back to the grind for our whole family today.  School for the boys and my husband went back to work and now it's time for me to gear up and get the house back to normal and get some stamping business taken care of.

  I didn't get a chance to take photos of the cards I made over the weekend so I'm sharing a card I made in November for a family birthday.  I pulled out an older set as well as some long retired cardstock that I forgot I had and forgot how much I liked!


  The cardstock is Naturals ivory (or maybe it's vanilla??) and just has such a nice texture and is perfect for nature inspired cards.

  I paired the Naturals cardstock with Mossy Meadow for the layers and one of the leaves and left the rest very neutral with Crumb Cake and Soft Suede ink. Rooted in Nature works perfectly with a nice mix of leaves and the wood cut for a background for the sentiment.

  I cut several layers of Mossy Meadow with the Well Written dies and glued them together for a more sturdy sentiment.  The candy dots are also long retired but are still a fun element to add to a card.  This color might be retired Always Artichoke but works ok with the the Mossy Meadow.

   The sentiment is adhered to the wood cut layer and then the whole piece is popped on dimensionals.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Rooted in Nature

Ink: Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede

Paper: Naturals Ivory/Vanilla (retired), Mossy Meadow

Accessories: Nature's Roots dies, Well Written dies, dimensionals, candy dots (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!