Friday, August 16, 2019

Time to Celebrate - Stampin' Up! Colorful Seasons

  We're back at Fab Friday with a new challenge today!  It's colors this time.  I have to be honest that these really stumped me!

  I pulled out a punch of stamp sets and tried to get something that I thought did the colors justice.  Nothing seemed to work so I looked to my dies for some inspiration.  I came upon the Seasonal Layers dies which I haven't used in a while and that little Adirondack chair seemed to fit these colors so I went with it.

  There is very little stamping on this card but I do have all 4 colors represented so there is that!


  My Fab Friday team members have done a much better job with these colors so definitely head over to see how creative they all are.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Colorful Seasons, Itty Bitty Birthdays

Ink: Petal Pink, Versamark

Paper: Whisper White thick, Whisper White, Call Me Clover, Blueberry Bushel, Grapefruit Grove

Accessories: Brick & Mortar embossing folder, Colorful Layers dies, dimensionals, white embossing powder, Blueberry Bushel grosgrain ribbon
 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful clean and simple card but I found it so warm and comfy. Wish I was sitting in one of these chairs with a Ginger Ale! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!