Friday, August 31, 2018

Harvest Thanks - Stampin' Up! Falling for Leaves - Fab Friday 145

I'm finally digging into my Holiday catalog items and boy is it hard to think fall and winter and Christmas when the temps are in the 90s!  Even though school is starting here on Tuesday there is nothing that feels like cozy sweaters and hot chocolate are in our near future.  The only hot chocolate might be a Snickers bar that got left in the car!

But as it's a Fab Friday challenge Friday I've got a card to share using this great sketch!



 My card uses all new Holiday catalog items which will be available on September 1st.  And I must say that even if I'm not in the mood for fall just yet I enjoyed these fun new products.


 The card front is first covered with this lovely Merry Merlot colored DSP from the Joyous Noel Specialty paper pack.  Next, I embossed a bit of the awesome Galvanized Metallic paper with the Tin Tile embossing folder. 

  The sentiment from Falling for Leaves was stamped on vellum in Mossy Meadow ink and the adhered on the backside of the embossed panel. I stamped the cluster of leaves 3 times once each in Crushed Curry, Merry Merlot and Mossy Meadow.  I adhered them together with glue dots and then tied a bit of Braided Linen Trim around the stems.  They are then attached to the card front with dimensionals.

  I hope to see your version of this sketch shared in the Fab Friday gallery!  Remember you have 2 weeks with our challenges.  Head over to the Fab Friday site to see the rest of the Design Team.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Falling for Leaves

Ink: Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry, Merry Merlot

Paper: Joyous Noel Specialty DSP, Galvanized Metallic paper, vellum, Whisper White

Accessories: Tin Tile embossing folder, Detailed Leaves thinlets, Braided Linen trim, glue dots, dimensionals


1 comment:

  1. Great looking card. Love the new tin tile embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!