Tuesday, July 10, 2018

You Are Wonderful - Stampin' Up! Rooted in Nature

I'm still having fun with the Rooted in Nature set!  For today's card I decided to pair it up with one of my most favorite background stamps, Tree Rings.  I love that the Rooted in Nature set coordinates so well with other stamps.


  I started with a Tranquil Tide card base.  The next layer is Soft Suede with the lower half stamped with the Tree Rings background.  Then I left a bit of space and stamped the small leaf stamp from Rooted in Nature.

  The sentiment is stamped in Tranquil Tide on a piece of Very Vanilla.  I tore the edges and then sponged some Soft Suede ink.  I had a really narrow strip of Blackberry Bliss that I adhered along the sides of the sentiment.

  Next up is the little cluster of leaves.  I stamped off once and after it was die cut I sponged some Soft Suede ink on the leaves as well.  It's popped up on dimensionals and a little bit of linen thread tied in a bow.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Rooted in Nature, Tree Rings

Ink: Soft Suede, Tranquil Tide, Blackberry Bliss

Paper: Soft Suede, Tranquil Tide, Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla

Accessories: Nature's Roots framelits, linen thread, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!