Friday, July 6, 2018

P.S. I Love You - Stampin' Up! P.S. You're the Best - Fab Friday 141

Aaaannnnddddd we're back for another great Fab Friday Challenge!  Hopefully you've all recovered from any 4th of July festivities you participated in.  Having the celebrations on a Wednesday kind of makes for a weird week doesn't it?  It's like having 2 Mondays in a week without a proper weekend to recover in between!  But stamping makes everything better!

  Check out this sketch!



  Besides the fancy label shape I stuck to the sketch exactly and used the new P.S. You're the Best stamp set for the first time.  Yesterday my husband and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary so I thought this stamp set was pretty spot on for an anniversary card.  What do you think?


  The card base is Pool Party then I busted out my brand new pack of Animal Expedition DSP for the gray patterned panel.

  The Whisper White strip is embossed with the new Tufted embossing folder and because I had to take the photo in the middle of the day the pattern is all washed out.  But it's there and it's a really cool look.

  I stamped the typewriter in Momento ink and then colored it in with Stampin' Blends; Pool Party and Smoky Slate.  The hearts are stamped off once in Pool Party and Daffodil Delight.  I fussy cut it all out...took just a minute. Then popped it up with dimensionals over a scrap of retired Daffodil Delight ribbon.  I guess I better put some current Daffodil Delight ribbon on my next order!

  Head over to Fab Friday to see the rest of the design team and their creative genius on display and then play along with us!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: P.S. You're the Best

Ink: black, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight

Blends: Pool Party, Smoky Slate

Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, Animal Expedition DSP

Accessories: Tufted embossing folder, dimensionals, Daffodil Delight stitched ribbon (retired)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!