Wednesday, February 7, 2018

'Free' Birthday - Stampin' Up! Birthday Wit

With all of the things you need to watch out for in food these days with allergies, diets and sensitivities I really laughed out loud when I saw the Birthday Wit stamp set in the Occasions catalog.  The stamp I used for today's card is what I think of as the 'free' birthday greeting!


  This is a basic card design pulling the colors from the fabulous True Gentleman DSP.  I stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy and then again in Crumb Cake and Tranquil Tide.  Using my paper snips I  cut a few of the words out and popped them up with dimensionals over the words on the main panel.  The mini dimensionals are the perfect size!

  A bit of the Night of Navy corduroy ribbon as a flag under the sentiment panel finishes this super easy and fun card off.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Birthday Wit

Ink: Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Tranquil Tide

Paper: Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, True Gentleman DSP

Accessories: dimensionals, Corduroy ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!