Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Classic Bethlehem Invitation - Stampin' Up! Night in Bethlehem

  I help out in a 2-3 year old Sunday School class at our church and each year the head teacher for the group holds a Christmas party at her house for the kids and their families.  I, of course, offer to do the invitations because that's my thing and she won't let me do anything else!  Did I mention she's 89?  She is a wonder and I love being able to volunteer with her!  She's taught some kind of Sunday School class since she was 16!  I tell her all the time that I hope that I can have energy like her when I'm 41 no less 89!

  I knew as soon as I saw the Night in Bethlehem bundle in the catalog that it would be perfect for these party invitations.

  This design is really not much different than the Night Sky Over Bethlehem card I shared the other day but I did simplify it as I was making 10 of them and didn't have much time to do it.


  The card base is Sahara Sand and then a layer of Night of Navy embossed with little gold stars all over.

  The buildings are Whisper White and the top layer is popped on dimensionals for depth.

  Finally a beautiful Gold Glimmer Paper star was die cut and popped up over the city.

 On the inside of the card along with the party details I stamped Mary and Joseph.  The envelope has the shepherds looking up at a stamped star.  I just couldn't leave anyone off of this card!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Night in Bethlehem

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Sahara Sand, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer paper

Accessories: Bethlehem Edgelit dies, gold embossing powder, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!