Friday, September 16, 2016

Birthday Palm - Stampin' Up! Totally Trees

   It's another Fab Friday challenge!  Woo Hoo!  We have a fun color challenge for you this time.  And it might be quite a challenge for some...it was for me!  Sometimes I just have a hard time with certain colors but then have two of those colors on the same palette....oh boy!  I persevered and came up with this clean and simple design.  Sometimes I find if some colors are hard to use to use a lot of open space because sometimes less is more!

  Check it out: Delightful Dijon, Emerald Envy, and Very Vanilla.

  And I reached for Totally Trees again because for some reason I got palm trees stuck in my head!  I think I might try this combo for a Christmas card too....Star of Light anyone??  Anyway here's my sample!



  Pretty simple but in the end I like it!  I added in some Soft Suede as a neutral to balance out the colors.  The tree top is stamped twice and cut out and popped up for dimension.



  And how cute are those stars?  I have a thing for stars and the two star stamps are adorable.  Use them together or separate.

  I hope you'll head over to the Fab Friday challenge and get more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.  They always blow me away with their creativity!  Then I want to see your card in the gallery!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Totally Trees, Endless Birthday Wishes

Ink: Delightful Dijon, Emerald Envy, Soft Suede

Paper: Very Vanilla, Emerald Envy

Accessories: corner rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!