Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Valentine Flowers - Stampin' Up! Sheltering Tree

  I don't usually buy Valentine's stamp set as I have found that I really don't make that many Valentine's Day cards.  One for Matt and two for the boys and then maybe a few to send to family.  I really prefer to use sets that I have and make them fit this one day.

  I wanted to do a clean and simple Valentine so I thought the flowers from the Sheltering Tree would work for a bit of bold color against a white background.


  I stamped off the grass once, it's Pear Pizzazz, and then did the flower stems in full strength of the same color.  

  I sprinkled flowers in Real Red and Blushing Bride across the stems and then added some punched glimmer paper hearts also in Real Red and Blushing Bride.

  The final thing is the sentiment stamped in black.

  You could make a whole bunch of these in no time at all!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Sheltering Tree, Good Greetings (retired hostess)

Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Blushing Bride, black

Paper: Whisper White thick, Real Red Glimmer paper, Blushing Bride Glimmer paper

Accessories: Owl Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!