Thursday, September 17, 2015

Row of Flowers - Stampin' Up! Sprinkles of Life

  After the decidedly end of the year seasonal cards of the last few days I need to switch it up and show a bright, fun, summery card before I lose track of time and I'm sharing it in January!

  I kind of forget about the square card sometimes and I think this one came about because the Cucumber Crush card base was already cut to just the right size in my scrap bag.  Stamping fate I tell you!



  A square card is a good choice for images the size of these from the Sprinkles of Life set.  They are on the smaller side so a smaller canvas keeps them from getting lost.

  On top of the Cucumber Crush base is a piece of Cherry on Top DSP.  I added a strip of Watermelon Wonder dotted lace trim.

  Using the retired Scallop border die I cut across a piece of Whisper White and then stamped the flower stems in Cucumber Crush.  The flowers were added next in Crushed Curry and Watermelon Wonder.  I found it really easy to line them all up; got to love that benefit of using photopolymer!

  I stamped one cloud in Pool Party ink on the large panel and then stamped another onto scrap paper and punched it out with the Tree Builder punch.  I popped the punched cloud up with the dimensional.

  The sentiment was added in Memento black ink.  The final touch is the Watermelon Wonder "bow". 

  Now to decide which friend gets this one...maybe I should make a few more?

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Sprinkles of Life

Ink: Cucumber Crush, Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry, Black

Paper: Cucumber Crush, Cherry on Top DSP, Whisper White

Accessories: Tree Builder punch, Dotted Lace Trim, dimensionals, Scallop Edge die (retired)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!