Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Customer Appreciation Gift - Stampin' Up! One Tag Fits All

  At the beginning of February I went to a Stampin' Up! demonstrator get together hosted by a fellow demo up in Northern Virginia.  It was great to catch up with friends and make some new ones.  In true Stampin' Up! event style there were door prizes and I won the Tag A Bag Accessories Kit.  I hadn't used any of the fun treat kits yet from this Annual Catalog so it was fun to get something I didn't already have.

  My customers are the best and I have such a good time seeing them every month and they are always so supportive of the projects I design for them I wanted to do a little something to say thanks.

  What better way to say thanks than to give them some bling to use on their own projects and dress them up with some fun tags.  I paired up the One Tag Fits All with the Tag A Bag Accessories kit for some fun treats!


  I mixed up the small and large tags so there would be a different combination and look for each one.

  I actually cut the sentiment apart from the gem image so that I could use them more easily and not have to mask.  The sentiment is stamped with Smoky Slate onto the small tags.  The gem is embossed with silver embossing powder onto Shimmery White cardstock and then cut out.


  The gem is popped up with dimensionals on the the small tag and then the small tag is popped up onto the larger tag.

  In the Tag A Bag Accessories Kit you get a whole roll of thick white Baker's Twine (60 feet worth!) that's worth the $7.95 cost of the kit right there!  I tied the tag around the rhinestones and then added the coordinating binder clip.


  I'm trying to think what I could use to make some teacher appreciation gifts using the kit....Any ideas?

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: One Tag Fits All

Ink: Smoky Slate, Versamark

Paper: Shimmery White

Accessories: Tag A Bag Accessories Kit, silver embossing powder, dimensionals, rhinestones

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!