Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ink Pad Storage Measurement Correction

I have had a ton of responses regarding the ink pad storage post from Sunday.  I just wanted to let everyone know that one of the measurements listed was incorrect.  I have edited the original post but wanted to make sure that everyone saw it.

The middle piece should be 18.5 (18 1/2) inches and  NOT 18 1/5.  So sorry for the typo!

If you build an ink pad storage using these directions my husband and I would love to see a picture of your finished version.  Just send an e-mail or post back to this link.

Thanks!
Amanda & Matthew

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Amanda and Matthew! This is really an awesome project! Now to try to move my hubby's stuff in the garage so I can get to my tools ;-).

    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!