Thursday, April 27, 2023

Birthday Balloons - Stampin' Up! Beautiful Balloons

   I started this card earlier in the week and finally found time to finish it yesterday.  I really need to get my butt in gear creating samples for my upcoming New Catalog Open House event and when I saw the sketch challenge at The Paper Players I thought it would be perfect with the soon to be released Beautiful Balloons stamp set.


  Looking at the finished product I think it might be a tab busy with with all the colors and background pattern but I certainly had fun playing around and trying out so many new products!  All of these will be available to order starting May 2.

  The background is from a 6x6 DSP pack called Bright & Beautiful.  It highlights 10 of the 11 new Stampin' Up! colors (or re-releasing with former In Colors returning).  

  To follow the sketch I embossed the curved sentiment onto a die cut circle in Berry Burst and then layered 3 fringed pieces of card stock made with the fringe die in the Beautiful Balloons dies.  Next I added 3 balloons and strings. 

  The final thing to finish the sketch is the sentiment stamped in Blueberry Bushel under the fringe.

  I'm excited about all the celebration possibilities with the Beautiful balloons bundle; birthdays, new babies, graduations, work promotions really anything you want to celebrate!

  Remember it's all available in my online store starting on May 2.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Beautiful Balloons

Ink: Versamark, Azure Afternoon, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Lemon Lolly, Blueberry Bushel

Paper: Bright & Beautiful DSP, Basic White, Berry Burst, Lemon Lolly, Bubble Bath, Azure Afternoon

Accessories: Beautiful Balloons dies, Stylish Shapes dies, white embossing power, baker's twine, dimensionals



3 comments:

  1. I don't think it's busy at all, just a wonderful way to celebrate these colors and fun stamps! Thanks for playing with our challenge this week at the Players! Always happy to see your cards in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Amanda, and not too busy! Thank you for sharing it with us at The Paper Players.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope! It definitely is not too busy, Amanda! I love the colors. The fringed bands are so much fun. What a great card for celebrating a birthday! Thank you for playing at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!