Friday, August 21, 2020

Glimmer Wreath - Stampin' Up! Wreath Builder dies

  Yup, I'm back on my Christmas card making nonsense again.  I wanted to try to use up some retired paper that I have hoarded but I also wanted to use a newer die set; Wreath Builder.

  This one is pretty self explanatory as it's just a wreath with some berries cut from glimmer paper.  

  I did use one of the Tasteful Labels dies a little differently for the sentiment tab.  I just used the very top edge of the die so that's a great way to get some different looks for some of the label shape dies and you can size them for smaller images or sentiments.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Itty Bitty Christmas

Ink: Shaded Spruce

Paper: Whisper White thick, Shaded Spruce, Joyous Noel DSP (retired), Joyous Noel Glimmer paper (retired)

Accessories: Wreath Builder dies, Tasteful Labels dies, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!