Monday, December 2, 2019

Plaid & Gold Christmas - Stampin' Up! Itty Bitty Christmas

  It's been a hot minute since I had time to share a card as I had my last class of the year as well as Thanksgiving last week.  It's time to buckle down and get things checked off the to do list.  I counted up my cards and I think I just need 10-15 more then we can jump into the new spring catalog and Sale-a-Bration!  Woo Hoo!  But for now we need to stay focused on Christmas stamping.

  Today's card is really sweet and simple and uses a few dies and punches for some interest.


  This design can be made in multiples and mixed and matched using the Wrapped in Plaid DSP.  The gold accents tie it all together!

  The card base is Shaded Spruce embossed with Pinewood Planks embossing folder.  A star is cut from the Wrapped in Plaid paper using the Stitched Stars dies.  The sentiment from Itty Bitty Christmas is embossed in gold and punched out with a circle punch. It's layered over a Shaded Spruce Stitched Label die.  The Pine Tree punch is used with some gold foil for the Christmas tree.

  All the shapes are popped up over a length of Shaded Spruce/gold striped ribbon.  See like I said super easy and quick!

  I loosely based my layout on a sample on the front cover of the Holiday catalog (can you see which one?).  I liked the different shapes but wanted a more traditional look with the gold so I swapped out colors.  Definitely use the catalogs for idea; color combinations, layouts, and how to use embellishments can all be tweaked to fit your supplies on hand.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Itty Bitty Christmas

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Shaded Spruce, Whisper White, Wrapped in Plaid DSP, Gold Foil

Accessories: Pinewood Planks e.f., Stitched Stars dies, Stitched Labels dies, Pine Tree punch, gold embossing powder, dimensionals, Shaded Spruce/gold striped ribbon,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!