Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Is That You Ferdinand? - Stampin' Up! Over the Moon

I know. I know!  This is cow not a bull but I just had to name this one Ferdinand with those flowers all around!   As you can see I'm getting a kick out of the new Over the Moon set and having fun combining it with some old favorites.

 

  This was a sample that I made to show at my new catalog party last month to feature the stamp set as well as the new In Color Rococo Rose.  I paired the Rococo Rose with Grapefruit Grove and So Saffron for a sweet combination.

  Beautiful Bouquet is a go to set for a variety of flower images as well as stems, leaves and sentiments and you can use them individually for small areas or group multiples to fill in more space.

  I really like the cows in the Over the Moon set because not only are they sweet images they don't take that long to color.  Sometimes you just want a quick coloring session and these gals fit the bill.  I used Blends to color on this card and the Crumb Cake light and dark and Petal Pink light and dark are all it took.  See!  Quick!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Over the Moon, Beautiful Bouquet

Ink: Black Memento, Grapefruit Grove, So Saffron, Rococo Rose

Blends: Crumb Cake light & dark, Petal Pink light & dark

Paper: Rococo Rose, Grapefruit Grove, Whisper White

Accessories: Layering Oval dies, Bouquet Bunch dies, dimensionals, rhinestone, linen thread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!