Thursday, November 5, 2015

Purple Flower Birthday - Stampin' Up! Garden in Bloom

  I made this card a few weeks ago for my Mother-in-laws birthday.  She loves purple so I always try to incorporate some purple into cards I make for her.

  I used the Garden in Bloom stamp set to make this clean and simple (CAS) card.  The trick to this one is to stamp the flower and outline 3 times without reinking so you get 3 levels of color.



  I used Rich Razzleberry ink and then cut each flower out and popped it up with a dimensional.  The Happy Birthday is embossed in black embossing powder and is from the Remembering Your Birthday set.



  I added a small rhinestone to each flower center because really who doesn't like a bit of bling on their birthday!?

Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Garden in Bloom, Remembering Your Birthday

Ink: Rich Razzleberry,Versamark

Paper: Whisper White thick

Accessories: dimesionals, rhinestones, black embossing powder


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!