Friday, May 15, 2015

Stampin' Up! You've Got This - Fab Friday 64

  How have 2 Fridays gone by already!??  It's time for another challenge at Fab Friday and I bet you'll be seeing some sneak peeks of new goodies from Stampin' Up!'s upcoming catalog.  I know I used some new products! 

  Check out our  fun sketch!


  And here is my card.  Can you spot the new supplies?

 

  I combined some new papers and colors with some items that are carrying over to the new catalog.

  The base is one of the new In Colors, Tip Top Taupe (say that 3 times fast!), the strip of DSP is the new Cherry on Top paper stack with a narrow edge of Watermelon Wonder (also a new In Color).

  I folded a mini envelope out of the new cotton paper in Cucumber Crush (new In Color).  It's super thin kind of like origami paper but seems pretty sturdy so far.  

  Next I cut a Pool Party balloon using the balloon framelits and stamped one of the greetings from the new You've Got This stamp set in Bermuda Bay.  I added a baker's twine string and tucked the end in the envelope to make it look as though the balloon popped out and is floating away.  I anchored the baker's twine with a few well placed small dots of Tombow multi glue.  The whole balloon is popped on dimensionals.


  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: You've Got This 

Ink: Bermuda Bay

Paper: Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party, Cherry on Top DSP, Cotton paper

Accessories: balloon framelits, baker's twine, dimensionals,

1 comment:

  1. Love this so much! the envelope on the front is so adorable and the balloon brings a smile to my face! tfs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!