Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Soft Serene Sympathy

  I needed another sympathy card a few weeks ago and this is the one I came up with.  I thought the neutrals paired up with the blues nicely.


   I still have quite a bit of the First Edition Specialty and I used some panels here after sponging along the edges with Crumb Cake ink.  I layered a Label Framelit in Midnight Muse and then an Oval Framelit in Marina Mist.  The oval is paper pierced for some added detail.  The flower was stamped in Crumb Cake onto a Very Vanilla oval and sponged around the edge.  I punched a butterfly from Soft Sky and added pearls for its body and then a few to the top and bottom of the label.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Serene Silhouettes

Ink: Crumb Cake

Paper: Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Midnight Muse, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, First Edition Speicalty paper (retired)

Accessories: Label framelits, oval framelits, pearls, paper piercing templates

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!