Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy Graduation Class of 2012

  I hope everyone had an awesome Memorial Day weekend.  My parents and brother just left this morning after a nice visit.  I didn't do any stamping other than getting prepared for my classes tonight and tomorrow.  All of those new supplies are just sitting there and I'm so anxious to sit down and play with them!  Maybe tomorrow afternoon!

  In the meantime here's a 2012 graduation card that I made for my little cousin who graduated from high school this month.  I used her school colors (or as close to them as I could get with Stampin' Up! colors) and some fun bling!


  No stamping on the outside, just the sentiment on the inside.  All I did was punch out squares in Cherry Cobbler and Silver Glimmer Paper and made a checkerboard pattern.  I used the numbers die to cut out "2012" in black cardstock.  Then I added a whole lot of adhesive rhinestones to each number.  Then I popped each number up with dimensionals.

  I thought this was a fun card and could easily translate into a masculine graduation card by leaving off the rhinestones.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: none

Ink: none

Paper: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Silver Glimmer paper


Accessories: number die, square punch, adhesive rhinestones, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!