Friday, April 20, 2012

Z Fold Gnome Card

  I don't know about you, but I love this card!  The bright colors and cute little gnome make me smile.  We did this one last month at stamp club.  The ladies got to use the Simply Scored and did a little bit of coloring with ink pads and blender pens.


  The base of the card is Poppy Parade cut to 4 1/4" x 11 and scored at 2 3/4" & 5 1/2".

  The colors used to for the image are Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade and Soft Suede.


  We stamped the "sprinkling happiness" sentiment on the inside and then positioned the image panel to hide it until you open the card.

  The top panel is accented with an In Color printed brad.  My stamping ladies got to choose between Pool Party and Lucky Limeade.

  Don't forget to check my sidebar for the list of retiring stamps.  Don't miss out on one that has been on your wish list.  The retiring accessories list will be coming out on April 25th so look for that to be posted then.

  I hope everyone has a nice weekend!  I have about 6 cards to make for various things (that I am way late in sending!) so I hope to get some quality time in the stamp room. 

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?


  Stamps: Gnome Sweet Gnome

 Ink: Stazon, Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Soft Suede

 Paper: Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP (retired)

Accessories: Printed In Color brad, dimensionals, blender pen

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this card layout. So simple... I've got to get in the studio and crank out some of these! Thanks for sharing all your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!