Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Friday!

  I hope everyone has a good Friday to start off the weekend!  We're going pumpkin picking this weekend so that should be fun.  The bumpy hayride to the pumpkin patch is the highlight for the boys I think.  Hopefully we can find the perfect pumpkins for carving.

  The cards I'm sharing today were made by 2 of my stamping ladies.  I don't get many hand stamped cards (I guess I need to make friends with more stampers who live far away!) so it's always exciting to get some fun mail and I wanted to share them with you also.

  The first one is by my friend Kristen.  Isn't this such a cute Halloween card?  I don't have this stamp set but I'm rethinking that after seeing this cutie!  Kristen has a thing for punches and she always puts them to good use on her cards!

  
This next card is from my friend Cory.  I love the colors she used for this card and I really like how she stamped the bird on the Old Olive cardstock.  I feel like I only stamp my focal images on Whisper White or Very Vanilla and I need to start doing it this way!  She did a great job layering all the elements and I like how she cut out the flowers and popped them up.



























  Great job ladies and thank you for sharing your awesome cards with me!  They certainly brightened my day tremendously!

  Have a great weekend!  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!