Sunday, August 16, 2009

Baja Birthday Fish


I've been trying to use up some of the retired In Colors as well as retired Designer Series Paper for some personal cards as well as stocking up for the holiday bazaar that I'm doing in November. This is a cute sketch challenge for the weekly Clean and Simple Challenge over on Splitcoaststampers. I used Sahara Sand ink for the fish and then colored in the spots with a Sage Shadow marker. One fish is cut out and popped up and I used some scraps of Manchester DSP and since the card was for a guy I used some brads instead of ribbon- very hard for me to resist putting ribbon on every card!

Stamps: Just Beachy, It's Your Birthday (retired)

Ink: Sahara Sand

Paper: Baja Breeze, Kraft, Whisper White, Manchester Designer Paper (retired)

Accessories: brads, dimensionals, Sage Shadow marker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!