Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Father's Day - Part 3


This is the card I made for my father-in-law. I love the Totally Tool and Define Your Life sets. And again I was trying to use up some of the Manchester DSP since I won't be able to demonstrate with it anymore.

I love using the 2 Tag Punches to make longer tags. All you do is just use a narrower strip of paper than the punch and just thread it through the back up to the point of where you want your corners. Then do the same with the larger punch for layering. I underlined the parts of the "quality" stamp with an Always Artichoke Stampin' Write marker. I don't have the Baja Breeze stamp pad so I used Sage Shadow which I think looks OK in this case. I used my paper piercing template and marker to make the line of dots along the bottom of the tag. The hemp twine on the tag is from a rug we had bought a few months ago. The rug came all rolled up and tied with this twine....Of course I made my husband save all of it so I could use it on a card someday!

Stamps: Totally Tool, Define Your Life, Sanded background

Ink: Creamy Caramel, Always Artichoke, Sage Shadow

Paper: Manchester DSP, Baja Breeze, Always Artichoke, Kraft, Very Vanilla

Accessories: Stampin' Write marker, Tag Punches, brads, hemp twine, circle punch, paper piercing template

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!