Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Regal Evergreens - Stampin' Up! Peaceful Evergreens

    The Stampin' Up! Only Challenge has an interesting challenge of CASEing (Copy and Share Everything) page 34 of the Sept.-Dec. 2024 Mini Catalog.  Page 34 shows samples using the Regal Winter Suite so there are a lot of things that can be CASED.  I don't have any of these products but I knew the rich colors could be a great inspiration for use with another set.  I was right!  Check out this one!


  I pulled Pretty Peacock, Berry Burst and Blackberry Bliss from the colors used in suite and paired them up with the Peaceful Evergreen stamp set.  I love non-traditional Christmas colors and these just pop especially with the added gold!

  The base is Blackberry Bliss and then a layer of Berry Burst.  The top layer is Basic White and I cut out the large tree from the Peaceful Evergreen die set leaving the opening.  I stamped the Falling Snow background stamp in gold ink.  I used a piece of Season of Elegance DSP to back the tree cut out to show off that beautiful pattern.

 Next I stamped a tree in Berry Burst and a smaller one in Blackberry Bliss.  After they were die cut I added the embossed sentiment tag and added them all to the card front.  The tag is attached with a length of gold trim and added a bow to the side.

  Finally a die cut star in gold foil is added to the Berry Burst tree.  These colors paired with the gold accents are so pretty and I'm glad I gave them a try.  It is so much nicer in person!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

All of the current supplies used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

Stamps: Peaceful Evergreens, Peaceful Season, Falling Snow

Ink: Versamark, Berry Burst, Blackberry Bliss, gold (retired)

Paper: Berry Burst, Blackberry Bliss, Season of Elegance DSP, Basic White, Pretty Peacock, gold foil

Accessories: Peaceful Evergreen dies, Peaceful Season dies, gold embossing powder, gold trim, dimensionals



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Amanda! And you're right, you don't have to have the exact same products as the sample card to do a CASE. Love your colorful trees with the pops of gold, perfect for Christmas. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!