Thursday, October 3, 2024

Iconic Celebration - Stampin' Up! Iconic Imagery

 I always have a need for birthday cards so keeping my card box stocked is a top priority.  Luckily there are a lot of great challenges out there for inspiration.  I'm combining the Seize the Birthday challenge with the layout from Freshly Made Sketches.  Seize the Birthday wants us to make a birthday card using the word 'Celebrate'.  The big celebrate stamp in the Iconic Imagery stamp set was perfect for this challenge!


  I'm slowly working my way through the Bright & Beautiful DSP so I used a fun pattern from that pack that gave me a lot of colors to pull from.  On top of the DSP I added a Berry Burst panel embossed with the Dotted Circles embossing folder.  That gave me a nice dark background to add all of the details.

  Following the sketch I created 2 focal points.  The one on the bottom uses the big sentiment and I added the cake from the Attention Shopper stamp set as well as some hearts and stars also from Iconic Imagery.  The sentiment is fussy cut and popped on dimensionals.

  The top focal point are a trio of candles and another heart adhered over the top of a Iridescent Striped trim ribbon.  It's hard to see in the photo but all the candles are highlighted with clear Wink of Stella.  For a bit more shine I added some retired Iridescent Rhinestones for even more shine (Hot tip: these are currently on the Clearance Rack for a great price!!).

 Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE

Stamps: Iconic Imagery (Online Exclusive), Attention Shoppers

Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Berry Burst, Bubble Bath, Azure Afternoon, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lolly

Blends: Bubble Bath light & dark

Paper: Bright & Beautiful DSP, Berry Burst, Basic White, Azure Afternoon, Bubble Bath

Accessories: Iconic Imagery dies (Online Exclusives), Attention Shoppers dies, dimensionals, Dotted Circles embossing folder, Iridescent Striped trim, Iridescent Rhinestones (retired)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!