Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Welcome to the Neighborhood - Stampin' Up! Arrange a Wreath

  We've got a few new neighbors on our street so I have to hop to it to get some cards made so we can go introduce ourselves before they aren't "new" anymore.  I thought I could make a cute little house card by pairing the Stitched Triangle dies with the stitched square from Stitched Shapes dies.

                              

 The Paper Players challenge this week has a great set of colors and I thought they would be perfect for a little trio of houses. 

  I started with a Whisper White thick card base then a layer of Night of Navy, then a Stitched Rectangle embossed with the Subtle embossing folder.  Before embossing I stamped the "welcome" from Well Said in Night of Navy.

  Once I had the houses cut out and popped on dimensionals I added a few finishing touches.  The Arrange a Wreath bundle had a heart and flower that were just the right size.  The heart is stamped in Melon Mambo and cut out and adhered with a dimensional.  The flower is cut out from Pool Party cardstock and in the center I added an adhesive pearl.  The Pool Party house has a Night of Navy baker's twine bow.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Well Said, Arrange a Wreath

Ink: Melon Mambo, Night of Navy

Paper: Whisper White thick, Whisper White, Pool Party, Night of Navy, Mango Melody

Accessories: Stitched Triangle dies, Stitched Shapes dies, Subtle embossing folder, Wreath Builder dies, dimensionals, adhesive pearl, Night of Navy baker's twine (retired)

                                    


2 comments:

  1. Amanda, this is fabulous! Such a fun and creative way to use our color combo! I love the little pink heart! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect trio of little houses Amanda - the perfect new home card. I've made 2 new home cards this week too - must be a sign of lockdown easing that everyone seems to be moving to pastures new! Thanks for playing along with my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!