Monday, August 10, 2020

Summer Greenery Thanks - Stampin' Up! Forever Fern

   I needed a few thank you cards and wanted to use some more of the Forever Greenery DSP.   I based my layout on the sketch at Inspire. Create. Challenges I decided to do some sprigs of greenery as the circle element in the sketch instead of an actual circle.
 
                                            

  You can't see it here but I started with a Soft Sea Foam card base topped with a piece of Forever Greenery DSP.

  I embossed a piece of Garden Green with one of the Greenery embossing folders and adhered that just down from center of the card front.

  A Whisper White stitched rectangle is the base for the focal pieces.  The sentiment from Ornate Thanks is stamped at the bottom of the panel in Pretty Peacock.

  I cut a Garden Green sprig, then stamped and cut one in Soft Sea Foam and Pretty Peacock.  I adhered them to the panel with dimensionals.  I added a bit of braided linen trim to the stems with a glue dot and put a Pretty Peacock faceted gem next to it.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Forever Fern, Ornate Thanks

Ink: Pretty Peacock, Soft Sea Foam

Paper: Garden Green, Whisper White, Forever Greenery DSP

Accessories: Forever Flourishing dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Greenery embossing folder, braided linen trim, dimensionals, faceted gem (retired)

                               


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!