Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Snowflake Sparkle - Stampin' Up! Snowflake Wishes - VIDEO

  I'm an old dog and I've been working on learning a new trick lately.  Since quarantine I've been unable to hold classes for my local stampers and several of them have have encouraged me to give virtual classes or videos a try.  Since there doesn't seem to be an end in sight and my family will be at home working and schooling virtually for the next several months I figured I should bite the bullet and get with the times.  And I love my stampers too! 

 So today I'm sharing my first ever video and I want you all to know that I hate hearing myself talk so this is a big deal.  The video and editing are a little rough and I'm sure I said "um" too much but I hope with time and practice I'll be able to put out a decent product.  And maybe shorter too...is 15 minutes too long?? In the meantime feel free to leave me a comment or send an email with any constructive criticism.  And thanks to my husband for his construction skills for building me a stand to be able to record with my phone and thanks to my boys who helped with the YouTube stuff because somehow they are the experts at that stuff!

  On to the fun stuff!  Stamping!  First is a photo of the card like usual and then the video link.  At the end I will share the list of supplies used as usual but some of them are also listed with item numbers in the video.  Also, I made this card to play along with the current Global Design Project challenge which is a CASE the Designer inspiration.





  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Snowflake Wishes

Ink: Balmy Blue, Coastal Cabana, Highland Heather, Misty Moonlight

Paper: Shimmery White, Whisper White thick, Balmy Blue Glimmer paper

Accessories: So Many Snowflakes dies, dimensionals, rhinestones, silver metallic edged ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, I think you did great. Your video is awesome. Thanks for sharing how to make this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!