Friday, August 28, 2020

Autumn Wreath - Stampin' Up! Arrange a Wreath - Fab Friday 196

    After taking a quick summer break the Fab Friday Challenge team is back with a brand new challenge for you.  If these challenge colors don't make you think of fall then I really want to see your project shared in the challenge gallery because that's all I could see with this palette!

    One of the reasons I love the Arrange a Wreath bundle is that is covers all seasons and events.  I thought a nice start on a few Thanksgiving cards were order.  I imagine I'll probably be sending out more Thanksgiving cards than normal as we most likely won't be seeing as much family as usual.


  The card base is Cajun Craze and under the wreath panel I've put a strip or torn Cinnamon Cider and a length of Very Vanilla scalloped lace trim.

  The wreath is stamped in Bumblebee ink onto Very Vanilla cardstock.  I stamped a few oak leaves in Cinnamon Cider and Cajun Craze ink onto the same color cardstock.  I cut them out along with a few little sprigs in the copper Brushed Metallic cardstock for a bit of an accent.  I layered them all along one side of the wreath and popped them on dimensionals.

  The sentiment is from the Banner Year stamp set and is stamped in Cinnamon Cider ink.  I flagged the end and slipped it under the edge of the leaves and adhered it with a dimensional.

  As a final touch I doubled up a length of linen thread and tied a bow for the edge of the sentiment banner.

  All in all a quick fall card with some beautiful fall colors.  Head over to see the rest of the Fab Friday Design Team samples and then play along!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Arrange a Wreath, Banner Year

Ink: Bumblebee, Cajun Craze, Cinnamon Cider

Paper: Cajun Crazy, Cinnamon Cider, Very Vanilla, Brushed Metallic Copper cardstock

Accessories: Wreath Builder dies, linen thread, Very Vanilla scalloped lace trim, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!