Thursday, March 26, 2020

Soft Spring Friendship - Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Blooms

  I have to admit that the quarantine is so much easier when it's 75 and sunny out!  Last week we had lovely weather and I was thinking "wow this stay at home thing isn't so bad" while sitting out on the patio eating lunch.  The past few days it's been rainy and much cooler and I haven't been outside as much and I can say that a bit a sunshine really does help my mindset.

  In the meantime I have a card that just screams spring.  If you don't see spring in these soft pastel colors then there just isn't any hope for you! :)  I used the current challenge over at Global Design Project and if you need to get some Easter cards made this is the color combination for you!

  I used the Thoughtful Blooms and Small Bloom punch which are both Sale-a-Bration rewards.  Only a few more days to earn freebies.  Stock up now for all of your stamping necessities!


  So Saffron has to be one of my least used colors.  I think when I usually need to grab a yellow I want one that's a bit more bright but with the Petal Pink and Pool Party it works for me on this card!

  I'm continuing to use some DSP and this sweet polka dot pattern is in the Bird Ballad pack.  I also found some of these retired white enamel dots in my drawer and thought they worked nicely for flower centers.

  I went ahead and cut paper for 9 more of beauties to send to my bible study group to let them know that I'm thinking of them.  Now I just have to stamp and put them together.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Thoughtful Blooms, So Sentimental

Ink: Versamark, So Saffron, Petal Pink

Paper: Petal Pink, Pool Party, So Saffron, Whisper White, Bird Ballad DSP

Accessories: white embossing powder, Stitched So Sweetly dies, seam binding ribbon, dimensionals, white enamel dots (retired)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!