Sunday, March 22, 2020

Little Vase Hello - Stampin' Up! Varied Vases

  Sunday blogging must mean we are living in crazy times! I have actually had so much time to stamp that I have been participating in challenges left and right and have some I want to share and enter before the deadlines.

  Today's card is using an older stamp set and some bits and pieces found in my scraps to make a quick hello card using the Color Throwdown challenge.

  We are to use teal, coral, green and cream and I went with Stampin' Up!'s Pretty Peacock, Calypso Coral, Old Olive and Very Vanilla.


  I was looking through my papers to see what I had in the challenge colors I thought this pattern from Woven Threads DSP worked well with the patterns on the Varied Vases images.  The Calypso Coral scalloped edge was in my scrap bag and works perfectly with the scalloped shelf image.

  Even though I've been using them a lot lately the candy dot supply seems never ending.  Why did I buy so many??  Oh yeah because the 10 or 12 of each color on a sheet was never enough for a class so I bought 2 or 3 of each color collection.  Yikes!  You'll be seeing these used on my cards for a long while!  I used a few on this card along with a tiny faceted gem in Pretty Peacock.

  It's hard to tell in the photo but the image panel as well as the vase are both popped on dimensionals.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Varied Vases

Ink: Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock

Paper: Very Vanilla thick, Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Woven Threads DSP

Accessories: vase builder punch, Stitched Shapes die, Seasonal Layers die (scallop), dimensionals, candy dots (retired), faceted gems


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!