Friday, March 6, 2020

Another Poppy - Stampin' Up! Poppy Moments Dies

 I'm finally getting towards the end of the "to be shared" pile.  I hope you're not sick of seeing more poppies because this might not be the last one! Now to find time to stamp new cards!

  This was a sketch challenge that I thought was a nice way to use up some narrow strips of DSP while having a more bold focal image.

 
 My birthday stash was so depleted at the start of the year that I was really focusing on making sure I had plenty of choices for the coming months.  I liked the scale and font of the greeting from Varied Vases for this card.

  This Peaceful Poppies DSP was a nice background and had a bit of depth and texture look and I added a bit more by using the Coastal Weave embossing folder on a piece of Pool Party cardstock.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Varied Vases

Ink: Memento Black

Paper: Whisper White thick, Whisper White, Pool Party, Peaceful Poppies DSP, Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Basic Black

Accessories: Poppy Moments dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Coastal Weave embossing folder, dimensionals


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!