Monday, March 2, 2020

Bold Poppy - Stampin' Up! Painted Poppies

  I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and enjoyed the Leap Day on Saturday.  We had a lazy, slow start to the day with not a thing to do on the calendar so on one hand I wish I had gotten to some of my to do list but on the other hand it was nice to laze about a bit and hang out with my family.  I didn't even get to any stamping this weekend so I'm digging deep in the vault for today's card.

  This card was one of the first I designed back in January for my stamp club to try out the Painted Poppies and Peaceful Moments bundles.  I stuck with the predominant color combination of the Peaceful Poppies DSP using Old Olive, Poppy Parade and Rich Razzleberry.


  In retrospect I would have stamped off the splatter stamps that go across the line of poppies so the color wouldn't be so bold and overwhelm the smaller images.  This is also a great design to swap out for other color combinations to create some different looks. 

  Fingers crossed for some stamping time today after I wade through some chores and boring stuff!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps:  Painted Poppies

Ink: Old Olive, Poppy Parade, Rich Razzleberry, Memento Black

Paper: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Poppy Parade, Whisper White

Accessories: Poppy Moments dies, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!