Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Golden Hive - Stampin' Up! Honey Bee

 With no school here today I'm running behind of my normal schedule.  Not having to get the boys up and going to get the bus we all slept in a bit so all the rest of the routine; breakfast, morning walk with Aggie and blogging have all been pushed back.  I'm sure later in the day when I haven't gotten to all I wanted to do today I will wish I hadn't slept in!

  I've got a card to share that I made a while back and it's pretty lush with a large golden beehive!


  Gold embossing just looks so nice with the Honey Bee stamp set!  I embossed the hive and added a few gold foil hearts.  If I still had the gold Wink of Stella I would have colored the bees with that instead of So Saffron. 

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Honey Bee, Itty Bitty Birthdays

Ink: Versamark, Memento Black

Blends: So Saffron

Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Golden Honey DSP, Gold Foil

Accessories: gold embossing powder, dimensionals, Detailed Bees dies, black baker's twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!