Thursday, May 31, 2018

In Color Bouquet - Stampin' Up! Beautiful Bouquet

  Today's card is showing off all of the new In Colors that will be available tomorrow when the 2018-2019 Stampin' Up! Annual catalog goes live.  I really like these bright colors and look forward to all the new color combinations that we will be able to create.

  Sometimes it's hard to create a card using 5 colors and could be especially hard with such bright colors as this set of In Colors.  But I thought the Global Design Project challenge was a good starting point.  It's a CASE the designer challenge so I decided to use the layout of the bouquet as my starting point.  And always lots of white space with bright colors!



  Using the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set and Bouquet Bunch framelits I stamped and cut out various flowers and 2 little leaves and layered them all on the stamped Call Me Clover stem.  I used 4 of the 5 colors on the bouquet and couldn't leave out Blueberry Bushel so I use it for the layer behind the flowers as well as the sentiment and 1/8" grosgrain ribbon bow.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Beautiful Bouquet, Itty Bitty Greetings

Ink: Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover, Blueberry Bushel

Paper: Whisper White thick, Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel

Accessories: Bouquet Bunch framelits, 1/8" Blueberry Bushel grosgrain ribbon



2 comments:

  1. I love your card, Amanda! The colors in your bouquet are so vivid and bright. <3 Thanks for playing along with my CASE the Designer at GDP this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, I just love the beautiful colors you used on this card. Thanks for playing along this week at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!