Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Tagged Wreath - Stampin' Up! Wishes All Around Dies

   I know I'm not the only one with a bin full of orphaned card parts sitting on their stamping desk.  Mine has been getting to the point of overflowing with all the bits and pieces that haven't been making it onto my cards lately.  And if I excavate back there are even parts from last year's holiday mini catalog. Yikes. So today I did my best to pull out a few parts to use on a card.

  The Paper Players challenge has a clean and simple challenge to make a card with a tag on it.  Into the orphaned card parts I went and I was able to pull out the embossed background panel and the 2 die cut wreaths to make this card.  


  In my efforts to use up more of my supplies I pulled out some retired gold edged ribbon for the tag as well as some teeny tiny gold stars that I can't even remember what they are from; maybe a Paper Pumpkin??

  I'm happy with how this one turned out and proud of myself for using up things that I had already "made" and finally "used".

  All of the current product used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Petite Pairs (retired)

Ink: Cherry Cobbler

Paper: Very Vanilla thick, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wheat

Accessories: Merry Melody embossing folder, Wishes All Around dies, Tailor Made Tags dies, dimensionals, gold edged ribbon (retired), star sequins (retired)



1 comment:

  1. Haha, when I first read your post, I thought you said you had spare CAR parts (working in a car dealership sticks in your brain, I guess), but yes, everyone has those CARD parts and clever you, to use them to make this perfectly lovely creation. I am sure I still have Petite Pairs around somewhere...it's such a sweet little set, glad to see it used here! Thanks so much for playing with my CAS tag challenge at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!